morning - Tuesdays to Fridays: 10:00 – 12:00
afternoon - Tuesdays and Thursdays: 14:00 – 16:00
General counselling for refugees.
Adress: Alexanderstrasse 331, 26127 Oldenburg (see on map)
Wednesdays 14:00 - 16:00
If you're sick and you don't have papers or insurance, you can get treatment here:
- Mahamoudou Doukouré, IBIS e.V.
- Adress: Klävemannstrasse 16, 26122 Oldenburg (see on map)
- Tel: 0441-88 40 16
Malteser Migranten Medizin
- Examination and counselling in medical situations
- Emergency treatment in case of acute illness
- Referral to specialized physicians if necessary
- Care during pregnancy and delivery
- Referral to services for social and legal counselling
- Anonymity assured
Opening hours every tuesday, 13:00 - 15:00
Two times a week, an open café for refugees is offered by the association IBIS e.V. (Interkulturelle Arbeitsstelle für Forschung, Dokumentation, Bildung und Beratung e.V.). It is a meeting place for refugees and locals, exchange information and stories, read the news, learn German or get contacts to counselors, psychosocial and medical support.
Opening hours: Thursdays 14 - 17 pm, and Fridays 14 - 18 pm.
Adress: Klävemannstraße 16, 26122 Oldenburg (see on map)
Free computer usage
The registered association Integration e.V. offers a space where you can use provided computers.
Opening hours: Every Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00
Adress: Eichenstraße 19, Oldenburg. (see on map)
- Flüchtlingshilfe Oldenburg - A wiki where you can find contact information on various fields. German, aimed at helpers.
- Oldenburg :ehrensache - Service offered by the city - coordination for helpers.
- NWZ Article - Where can you help?
- Facebook Page Refugees Welcome in Oldenburg
- Oldenburger Staffel - Coordinating donations.
- Oldenburger Tafel - Needed items.
- Flüchtlingsrat Niedersachsen - List of contact points