In addition, this initiative of volunteers wants to help to establish a network in all districts of the city.
On this website there are addresses, contacts, dates for your diary and a whole host of information for refugees.
- You want to donate clothing, furniture, a stroller or a laptop - find the correct delivery point.
- You want to volunteer – here associations offer training and you can present what you offer.
- They want to celebrate with refugees, cook, or invite you to an event - there are means to contact them.
We are an NGO. What we therefore cannot do as a voluntary service:
- Accept gifts in kind
- Transport you to an addressee
- Give expert advice, education and training of volunteers for refugees
A polite request: we would like to ask all Düsseldorf/indoor, donor/indoor and other supporters inside, not unannounced in the dormitories to go. Refugees only very little privacy. We are sure you wouldn't like total strangers in your bedroom after all.
Let us not only welcome refugees, but also create a culture of integration and participation. Thank you for contributing to the success of this idea.
Find more information about refugees and how to get involved on the local website: http://fluechtlinge-willkommen-in-duesseldorf.de
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DUSRefugees
- Google+: coming soon